GUTTELING VAPOR YELLOW hoses are designed specifically for chemicals as well as for hydrocarbon vapor recovery service on ship, barges and in marine terminals.
They can also be used to recover vapors in tank and railcar applications.
- Maximum elongation: 10% on proof pressure
- Electrical resistance: max. 100 Ohm per length
- Maximum twist: 10° p/m
- Vacuum range: 0,5 bar
- Min. burst pressure: 5x working pressure (safety fact 5:1)
- Max. flowrate: on request
- Max. tensile strength: on request
- Pressure losses: on request
- Temperature range: -30°C up to +100°C
(-22F up to +212F)
Inner wire: Stainless steel 316 or Galvanized steel
Outer cover: Polyester PVC coated yellow
Outer wire: Galvanized steel
Standard / Approval
GUTTELING VAPOR YELLOW hoses are produced and tested according international standards like EN 13765 and IMO IBC code.
Inner wire can be made of Polypropylene coated steel, this hose has a maximum temperature range of -30°C up to +80°C.
Other outer wire qualities (Aluminum, Polypropylene coated steel, Stainless steel 316/304) are available upon request.
Assembled lengths are delivered with pressure test certificate.
|Bore diameter||Max. work pressure||Bend radius||Weight||Maximum length|