contactusurl/en/fluidhandling/searchNo ResultsAnimation is not fully supported in Internet Explorer versionsitem founditems founditem founditems foundofSearch & HelpShowingAre you looking for this?Your Browser is outdatedDealerDistributorOfficial DealeraddressaddressesArticlesRegulatory Press Release
- Butyl has very low permeability to air and other gases.
- Excellent resistance to ozone, oxidation and sunlight.
- Excellent temperature range of -45ºC to +130ºC
- Butyl has very low resilience which makes it ideal for vibration damping and shock absorption applications.
- Butyl has moderate resistance to abrasion and compression set.
- Resistance to chemicals; resistant to most inorganic products. Highly resistant to mineral acids, alkalines and aqueous acids. Not recommended to use in contact with oils, or hydrocarbon solvents.
A wide range of wear and impact resistant rubber sheeting