The CHEMILINE hose is derived from KLELINE field proven technology. The Trelleborg dual carcass technology with steel cords and distributed steel rings constitute the basis of the CHEMILINE hose.
- For all types of configurations (floating, submarine)
- GMPHOM 2009 certified
- Compact nipleless flange
- Light weight structure DUAL Carcass with steel cable layers and steel rings reinforcement
- Optional reinforcements with integrated bending stiffener
- Continuous inner liner and integrated gaskets
- Specific inner liner resistant to chemical products and agressive fluids (acids, xylene, toluene, oil with high aromatic content)
- Rated pressure up to 21 bar
- Diameter up to 300mm (12") - Up to 600mm (24") on request
- Lenght up to 12.2m (40')
Exclusive consultative approach to supply the optimum solution based on our 40 years of knowledge, experience and expertise in fluid transfer.
Field Proven Design
Based on Trelleborg exclusive and unrivalled nippleless technology.
Perfect sealing solution without contact between the fluid and the hose structure and flange. High compatibility with aggressive fluids. High fatigue resistance with perfect distribution of loads and stresses.
Extented operation with efficient transfer solutions.