The new edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available.
View the magazine as an iPaper to access additional digital content or order printed copies from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Customer Solution Center.
This issue includes:
- Riding High - Doppelmayr ensures you reach the summit smoothly.
- Accelerate Your Business Now - Events on the changing demands of industry with a sustainability focus.
- Hydrogen – an Essential Element -Transitioning to a net zero world.
- Keep on Turning - Keeping up with the fastest-growing form of renewable energy.
- Lost In Transformation - Jule Bosch talks to in the groove about understanding the future and change. engineers.
- Simply Stated - Forsheda® V-Ring protects rotary applications with a deceptively simple design.
- Once Upon a Time - The history of rubber laid the foundations for our modern life.
- Chips With Everything - Meeting the demands for smaller, faster and higher-performing devices.
- Reducing Dangerous Leaks - Simplified designs reduce leaks of hazardous materials on railroads.
- A Small Focus - Changing the C-Part mindset when it comes to seals.
- Can you Dig it? - Nexus Face Seal resists mud compression in the most contaminated environments.
- In Your Own Language - Find out how Lisa Peng supports her customers with a global but local focus.
- Driving on Hydrogen Join Axel and Matthias on a journey in a hydrogen-powered car.
- Feeling SECURE - The Tran-SECURE™ Fluid Sealing Management Program provides immediate access to critical components.
>> Read in the groove magazine now [PDF]
To read all the articles, visit the in the groove magazine website and receive the latest news and trends in the world of seals.