Silicone Tubing and Hose for Healthcare & Medical Industry
Medical Grade Silicone USP Class VI Products
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions manufactures a complete line of medical and food grade silicone products for the life sciences and processing industries that meet U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) Class VI standards. These include ultra-pure silicone hose and tubing (standard, custom, peristaltic pump, color-stripe, braided reinforced, platinum and peroxide) and reusable fittings, as well as validation assist devices, extruded profiles and overmolded assemblies. These silicone products are compatible with the extreme temperatures, steam and aggressive chemicals associated with Sterilization-in-Place (SIP) and Clean-in-Place (CIP) regimes.
Applications supported include feeding pumps, drug-dispensing equipment, catheters, diagnostic equipment, disposable fluid transfer manifolds and closure assemblies, filtration gaskets, dialysis machines and processing equipment. Also available are unique Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) products for orthopedics along with LIM ‘Y’ and ‘T’ connections on silicone tubing manifold systems for the biotechnology market.
Complete range of materials
Our hose and tubing, as well as fittings and accessories, come in a complete range of materials: Stainless Steel (304, 316 and 316 EP), Brass, Carbon Steel, PTFE Encap, Epoxy ctd. Steel, Polysulphone, Hastaloy®, PVDF, Monel™, Polypropylene, Delrin®, silicone and PTFE solid. Our hoses and tubing can be supplied either in bulk or cut to length fittings and pressure-tested.
We manufacture our silicone products in a controlled environment equivalent to class 100,000 conditions, with ambient temperature, humidity and particulate count monitored regularly. The Hudson, Massachusetts facility follows strict Good Manufacturing Standards as defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and in accordance with their quality standards AS9100 ISO9001-2008. It is also registered with the FDA and undergoes regular audits by key customers to maintain approvals.
Silicone Tubing and Silicone Hose from Trelleborg Sealing Solutions include:
- PharmaSil® Sanitary Hose
- Surgical Tubing
- Medical Tubing
- Peristaltic Pump Tubing
- Food & Beverage Hose, FDA Food-Grade
- 3A, NSF, USP Class VI Tubing
- Platinum-Cured Single-Ply Polyester Braid
- Platinum-Cured Double-Ply Polyester Braid
- Platinum-Cured Four-Ply Fabric-Reinforced
- Platinum-Cured Polyester Monofilament
- Platinum-Cured Four-Ply Fabric & SS Wire
- Platinum-Cured Four-Ply Fabric & SS Wire Reinforced with a Convoluted OD
- Stainless Steel Braided Smooth-Bore PTFE
- 304 Stainless Steel Braided Convoluted PTFE
- Blue Polypropylene Braided Convoluted PTFE
- Rubber Covered Smooth Bore PTFE
- Premium Grade Silicone Tubing
- Platinum-Cured Single Lumen USP Class VI FDA Masterfile
- Neutrasil® Peroxide-Cured Sanitary Hose
- PharmElast™ Silicone Sheeting
- PharmaLim® Liquid Injection Molded (LIM) Silicone Fittings
- Silicone Stoppers, Gaskets, Stamping and Custom Assembly
For further information on silicone tubings and hoses please contact your local marketing company.