The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available.
The app version contains additional digital content and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Customer Solution Center.
This issue includes:
- Precisely Pumped – A collaboration with WACKER leads to a new sealing material for microinjection pumps.
- All-Electric Road Trip – Join our experts on their journey as they discuss challenges in the automotive industry.
- The Future of Manufacturing – Our panel of experts discuss future trends and technologies.
- Advanced Isolast® Capabilities – A collaboration to produce innovative thinking and unique materials for the semiconductor industry.
- Heavy Lifting – Working together with Huisman BV on the largest rig construction ship.
- Going to Market Faster - An in-depth look at Trelleborg's Rapid Development Center.
- A Fluid Story - Interested in fluid power? Find the latest resources for your industry.
- In Your Own Language - Find out how Calvin Yin and his team are supporting customers with a global but local focus.
- Toward Flight Net Zero - Frauke Urban from the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden shares her views on green aviation.
- Takeoff and Landing - Advances in material technology are lightening the load for aircraft manufacturers.
- Virtually There - How Trelleborg Sealing Solutions supports its customers in an increasingly digital world.
- Protecting the Essential - Find out what our colleagues around the world are doing to protect the environment.
- Online Shopping - Seals-Shop supports business-to-business digital transformation.
>> Download the PDF
To read all articles, visit the in the groove magazine website to get the latest news and trends in the world of seals. You can also keep up to date on the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.