Get support with your hydraulic component design!
As a design engineer working with hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors and pipes, you value practical, intuitive tools to support the design process.
The Hydraulic System Calculator is an easy-to-use tool, which supports the design of individual hydraulic components around single- or double-acting cylinders.
What you can calculate
- By entering the requisite dimensions of the cylinder and parameters like the pressure and oil flow, calculate areas, volumes, acting retraction forces, velocity, time, outflow and ratio in the cylinder. The output is derived on both the piston and rod side of the cylinder.
- Backward compatibility is provided for some of the parameters (force, time & velocity) in the cylinder area. In case you are uncertain of your needs, reverse calculation helps you with your specific designs.
- Motor section assists with calculation of flow rate, pressure, displacement, speed, torque and power.
- Pump parameters like displacement, flow rate, electric motor power using volumetric and mechanical efficiencies.
- Calculate pressure drop across an orifice.
- Piping parameters like velocity, cross-sectional area and Reynolds number can be calculated using absolute or kinematic viscosity.
Our Hydraulic System Calculator app was designed with you, the design engineer, in mind.
- The calculator is built to dynamically update the results as you key in the values
- Calculations can be carried out in both Metric or Imperial units
- The input and output values can be displayed in preferred sub-units (based on user requirements) after the calculation is carried out. The app also helps you make specific unit changes prior to calculations.
- Cylinder section dimensions confirms to ISO 3320, ISO 3321 and ISO 4393.
- Interactive images on cylinder section enable a better understanding of the component.
- Results can be copied to clipboard and shared via e-mail.
Download the app now!
Android: Click Here
iOS: Click Here
Or use the desktop version: Click Here
For more information, please go to: https://www.trelleborg.com/seals/
This press release is available for download in English. If you reproduce information from this release please give contact details as: