contactusurl/en/fluidhandling/searchNo ResultsAnimation is not fully supported in Internet Explorer versionsitem founditems founditem founditems foundofSearch & HelpShowingAre you looking for this?Your Browser is outdatedDealerDistributorOfficial DealeraddressaddressesArticlesRegulatory Press Release
- Good general resistance to oils.
- Good mechanical properties especially tensile strength, flexibility, compression set and impermeability to gases.
- Moderate ageing properties.
- Temperature range: -30ºC to +130ºC, with the possibility of reaching -40ºC.
- Good adhesion to metal.
- Resistance to Chemicals; good resistance to inorganic chemical products except antioxidant agents and chlorine, and has satisfactory resistance to general hydrocarbons. Being a polar rubber means it is not recommended for use with polar liquids like ketones, ethers and amines. Limited resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons.
A wide range of wear and impact resistant rubber sheeting