contactusurl/en/fluidhandling/searchNo ResultsAnimation is not fully supported in Internet Explorer versionsitem founditems founditem founditems foundofSearch & HelpShowingOn this pageYour Browser is outdatedDealerDistributorOfficial DealerPremium PartneraddressaddressesArticlesRegulatory Press Release,Regulatory press releases onlyEG. Food Hoses conformity evolution Webinar
NBR nitrile rubber sheeting is specially formulated to prevent oil attack, meaning its mechanical properties remain intact even in direct contact with oils and grease. Our range includes nitrile rubber sheeting specifically created to withstand contact with industrial oils, hydrocarbons, kerosene and high temperatures. Our nitrile rubber sheeting is mainly used in the manufacture of seals and other elements for industrial environments, in food processing and health industries, and in special applications for transformer oil or dielectric oils for electrical installations and equipment.
Mechanical, physical and chemical properties
Benefits & Advantages
- Good general resistance to oils.
- Good mechanical properties especially tensile strength, flexibility, compression set and impermeability to gases.
- Moderate ageing properties.
- Temperature range: -30ºC to +130ºC, with the possibility of reaching -40ºC.
- Good adhesion to metal.
- Resistance to Chemicals; good resistance to inorganic chemical products except antioxidant agents and chlorine, and has satisfactory resistance to general hydrocarbons. Being a polar rubber means it is not recommended for use with polar liquids like ketones, ethers and amines. Limited resistance to aromatic hydrocarbons.
A wide range of wear and impact resistant rubber sheeting