Trelleborg’s Annual General Meeting – update due to COVID-19
Trelleborg AB’s 2020 Annual General Meeting is scheduled to be held as communicated earlier on Thursday, April 23, 2020, at 5:00 p.m., in Parken, in Trelleborg, Sweden, with admission for registration from 4:30 p.m.
Trelleborg is eager to restrict the spread of infection at large gatherings, at the same time as the Group wants to protect the shareholders’ opportunities to exercise their rights.
Trelleborg will contribute to reduced spread of infection by:
- The AGM will be livestreamed in its entirety in Swedish via https://trelleborg.videosync.fi/2020-04-23-bywiie9w8 to facilitate for those who are not present in person.
- Only the formal part of the Annual General Meeting will be conducted, and presentations will be kept short.
- Questions at the AGM will be focused on the items for resolution on the agenda.
- Shareholders are welcome to put more general questions to the Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Chairman of the Board, President and CEO and General Counsel will participate, others from the Board of Directors and Group Management will limit their presence.
- No refreshments, entertainment or gifts will be provided.
Shareholders are encouraged to contribute to reduced spread of infection by allowing themselves to be represented by Euroclear Sweden as proxy instead of attending the AGM in person.
Information on how shareholders can appoint a proxy can be found on www.trelleborg.com and will be sent to all shareholders who register for the AGM.
The Board monitors the development closely and may decide on further changes. In this case, these will be communicated by press release and on Trelleborg’s website.