contactusurl/en/fluidhandling/searchNo ResultsAnimation is not fully supported in Internet Explorer versionsitem founditems founditem founditems foundofSearch & HelpShowingAre you looking for this?Your Browser is outdatedDealerDistributorOfficial DealeraddressaddressesArticlesRegulatory Press Release
- Excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Typically -40ºC to +120ºC for standard compounds.
- Special compounding can increase some grades to function continually at +140 ºC.
- EPDM is inherently resistant to attack by oxygen, U.V., Ozone and extreme weather environments, and will give long service in these conditions.
- EPDM does not have good adhesion properties.
- Resistance to Chemicals; resistant to many chemicals and solvents. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals. The performance of EPDM in hot water and high pressure steam is better than in dry heat.
A wide range of wear and impact resistant rubber sheeting