contactusurl/en/fluidhandling/searchNo ResultsAnimation is not fully supported in Internet Explorer versionsitem founditems founditem founditems foundofSearch & HelpShowingAre you looking for this?addressaddressesArticles
EPDM sheeting is one of the most versatile types of rubber sheeting and is the most suitable for outdoor applications. It is highly resistant to ageing, even when exposed to the most aggressive external conditions: steam, UV rays, ozone, saltpetre or extreme weather conditions. EPDM sheeting maintains its properties even when subjected to a wide range of temperature differences. As a result it is consistently used in general industry and in construction, automotive, marine and outdoor applications.
Mechanical, physical and chemical properties
Benefits & Advantages
- Excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Typically -40ºC to +120ºC for standard compounds.
- Special compounding can increase some grades to function continually at +140 ºC.
- EPDM is inherently resistant to attack by oxygen, U.V., Ozone and extreme weather environments, and will give long service in these conditions.
- EPDM does not have good adhesion properties.
- Resistance to Chemicals; resistant to many chemicals and solvents. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals. The performance of EPDM in hot water and high pressure steam is better than in dry heat.
A wide range of wear and impact resistant rubber sheeting