The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available.
The app version contains additional digital content and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Customer Solution Center.
This issue includes:
- Skol to a Sustainable Beer - Kim Dalum is passionate about helping craft brewers reduce carbon emissions
- Engineered to be One - How Multicomponent technology can improve products and processes
- A Change of Mind - Axel Weimann counters the objections to widespread electric vehicle adoption
- Safely Edible - The right sealing materials keep food and drink safe and palatable
- Moving Parts - Seals keep off-highway equipment working effectively in harsh conditions
- In Your Own Language - Clarissa Maier tells us how her role supports a global but local focus
- Individual Power - Marina Ponti, leader of the UN Sustainable Development Goals Action Campaign, talks to in the groove.
- More to XploR™ - Two new seals to withstand the extreme heat and pressure of today’s oilfield applications
- Happy Birthday - In the groove celebrates 15 years of publication!
- Onboard & Ground Support Systems - Solutions to improve performance for aircraft interior, cabin and ground support systems
- 60 Years Young - The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions facility in Malta celebrates its 60th birthday
- Accelerating Our Sustainable Ambitions - Protecting the essential: a new framework to accelerate sustainability performance.
>> Download the PDF
To read all articles, visit the in the groove magazine website to get the latest news and trends in the world of seals.
You can also keep up to date on the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.