Trelleborg Showcases Engineered Solutions at Connect in Pharma
Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical will exhibit innovations in sealing and fluid handling technology for pharmaceutical packaging and drug delivery applications at Connect in Pharma 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland at booth C6, March 30 to 31, 2022.
Our booth at the show will showcase:
- Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) injection molding capabilities, including multicomponent technology, also known as two shot, 2C, or 2K processing, over-molding on plastics or metals and micro part production.
- Machining of high-performance thermoplastic components, from a range of materials including Polyether ether ketone (PEEK) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
- Micromolding capabilities, where complex molded parts with tight tolerances are engineered from a range of materials including silicone, rubber, perfluoroelastomer (FFKM), and thermoplastic composites.
- Complete design, manufacturing, and assembly processes of drug-eluting components, including a silicone matrix combined with one or more Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API).
- Extrusion of complex silicone tubes with variable geometry and without welding or bonding zones in a continuous process - our unique GeoTrans® technology.
Find out more
>> Reach out to schedule a meeting to discuss our solutions for pharmaceutical and drug-delivery applications.