Looking for traineeship? The Graduate Training Program is a busy, lively and demanding program of learning experience and self-discovery.
Trelleborg’s Graduate Training Program is an 18-months development program for approximately 20 Graduates that commences with an introduction to the Trelleborg environment held at Trelleborg head offices in Sweden.
The Graduate program will continue for 18 months and is supplemented by off-the-job courses, designed to increase the trainee’s skills and knowledge. The courses cover the following topics: behavioral development and personal effectiveness, business awareness, technical understanding and cultural awareness.
All through the program, Graduates will work with Engineering projects, including elements such as analyzing, drafting, designing, from innovation to implementation and standardization.
The Graduates will be fast-tracked through the heart of our business with coaching and support along the way; If they show passion and drive, they'll find unique opportunities to grow as future leaders in a global organization.
- The Graduate training period is 18 months, including five "training blocks" within Europe.
- The Graduate projects shall be connected to one of the “key processes” within the relevant function for each graduate.
- During this period, each graduate will have a dedicated Mentor within the same Business Area and one contact person within HR, as well as a Line Manager responsible for the project assignment.
- University degree in Engineering/Economics, preferably including studies in several countries
- Very strong English language skills are obligatory, additional languages are beneficial.
- Business oriented with will to succeed
- Energetic with high level of initiative and integrity
- Analytical and oriented toward problem solving
- Leadership capability with team orientation
- Willingness and ability for frequent and sometimes long periods of travel assignments
We are curently accepting applications for our Graduate Program starting October 2013.
To apply please visit our vacancies page and apply online to the Graduate Program 2013.