Components for the medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical industries require the highest levels of cleanliness at all steps of production to meet stringent hygienic standards. The need for germ- and contaminant-free components and environments is ever increasing. And, as parts become smaller, they are more sensitive to airborne particles, even those found normally in the air.
Trelleborg Healthcare & Medical manufacturing facilities are equipped with high-tech cleanrooms to support customers when medical applications require ultra-clean products. Our cleanrooms conform to ISO 14644-1 and meet stringent internal technical and operating standards in order to guarantee the highest level of quality, cleanliness, hygiene and process control.
- Produced in a Class 100,000 (ISO 8) environment
- Washed with integrated high-purity water preparation system in a Class 10,000 (ISO 7) environment
- Double-bagged in a Class 10,000 (ISO 7) environment
- Capable of handling lots from several thousand up to millions of pieces / meter of tubings
- Site certifications to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485
Our Tubing and Hose is primarily manufactured in a controlled environment to class 100,000 conditions. We regularly monitor ambient temperature, humidity and particulate counts, as standard.
In addition to standard cleanroom operations, Trelleborg Sealing Solutions offers a wide range of special finishing operations and services such as:
- Special washes, such as acetone washes
- Product coatings and surface modification
- Product sterilization
- Special customized packaging
- Reduction or elimination of secondary operation, such as: