The latest edition of in the groove, the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions magazine aimed at engineers, is now available.
The app version contains additional digital content and printed copies can be ordered from your local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Customer Solution Center.
This issue includes:
- Insights and Beyond - A new podcast on the future of digitalization, electrification and sustainability.
- Challenges and Opportunities for Future Technology Trends - An innovative virtual conference keeps customers informed on the latest industry trends.
- Digital Convergence - Prof. Michael Resch tells us about integrating IT and the factory of the future.
- Sealed for Life - Turcon® VL Seal® II offers lifetime sealing and improved performance on aircraft.
- Speaking Your Language – Customer Solution Centers offer local support with global expertise.
- At your Service - Uwe Hähnel chats to in the groove about ServicePLUS.
- Damping for eMobility - See where Trelleborg solutions reduce vibration in electric drives and batteries.
- Technology Applied Damping Material - Reducing noise and vibration with Applied Damping Material.
- Sealing Solutions for Aircraft Interiors - Learn about Trelleborg’s capabilities for aircraft interior sealing.
- In Good Taste - Preventing flavor carryover with good material selection.
- Pumping Away - Franco Marano explains how to select the right seals for hydraulic pumps.
- Luxury Sailing - Trelleborg helps Williams Jet Tenders with an uncomfortable vibration issue.
- Keeping Compliant - Helping customers meet new EU medical device regulations.
>> Download the PDF
To read all articles, visit the in the groove magazine website to get the latest news and trends in the world of seals. You can also keep up to date on the interactive in the groove app for iPad, which can be found by searching for “Trelleborg” in the app store.