Trelleborg’s printing solutions is introducing a fast track service for its flexographic sleeves customers.
Damien Leterrier, Axcyl Sales & Development Manager for Trelleborg’s printing solutions, says: “With the supply chain becoming more and more critical in our industry, quick and reliable lead times for tooling procurement is vital for converters. We trust our new Fast Track Service will help our global customer base in that respect.”
In addition, the operation is introducing the new Carbon BS bridge sleeve. This is engineered to reduce bounce, thereby maximizing printing press productivity. It is available for new presses as well as for retro fit to existing equipment.
For over 20 years, Trelleborg’s printing solutions operation has been a leading supplier of flexographic sleeves for wide and narrow presses; a genuine partner for flexographic printers and press manufacturers.
Its Axcyl sleeves incorporate a unique composite honeycomb structure that makes them the lightest, stiffest and most stable on the market. A specially designed mounting layer has been optimized to filter vibration coming from the printing plate to minimize press bounce and improve productivity.
The complete Axcyl product range fulfills the needs of wide and narrow web Flexo printers. It includes:
- Coaxcyl EM: Thick plate mounting sleeve
- Coaxcyl TR: Thin plate mounting sleeves
- Coaxcyl BS: Composite bridge sleeves, with either standard air holes ventilation, or separate ventilation,
- Carbon BS: High performance Carbon Fiber bridge sleeve technology providing exceptional stiffness and damping properties for improved productivity. Available with standard air holes ventilation or separate ventilation.
- Axcylox: to protect the fragile outer surface of anilox sleeves or rolls.