Trelleborg Fluid Handling Solutions launches its Portal to Make Fluid Handling Solutions Flow Even Easier.
• Stock checks
• Orders can be followed from creation to delivery
• Regular order lists can be saved online making restocking easy
• A complete and up-to-date digital library of all the Trelleborg fluid handling
• Explore videos, guidelines, catalogs, brochures, technical drawings, cutaways, flyers
• Help videos and tutorials to guide users through the tool
Discover the main assets of this portal through our new motion, click on the hereafter link: Customer PortalYou can also find an access from our web site trelleborg.com/en/fluidhandling, by clicking on the Customer Portal button on the header part
The hoses used for the Wear Indicator System (WIS) incorporate a network of copper conductive wires wound into the hoses inner tube. An electronic sensor and indicator box connects to the wires via a specially developed gasket. The sensor monitors when, due to wear, a wire is broken within hose. When this occurs, the electronic sensor and indicator box signals this to the operator with red LEDS in the processing plant. In addition, an alert is sent wirelessly to an operators computer or smart device.
(Search for ‘Trelleborg Hose Chemical Resistance”) or click on the download button.