Isodamp materials are specifically designed to prevent ringing in lightweight precision equipment frames or to reduce hydrodynamic vibrations in massive ship hulls, and anything in between.
Our damping and isolation materials offer:
• Minimum weight with maximum performance
• Excellent flame resistance - specific styles to meet UL 94, V-0, FAR, ATS and QPL MIL specifications
• Pressure sensitive adhesive backing, in sheet or die cut form
• Wide range of choices for discrete thickness and temperature regimes
• Extensional, composite and constrained layer systems
• Flexible and easy install
• Die, web or kiss cut
• Custom sizes and composites available
Isodamp vinyl and Isoloss urethane foams offer practical, effective solutions for impact noise and structure borne vibration.
Available in a variety of forms:- sheets, rolls, die-cut and custom molded parts. We can achieve high-performance vibration control under diverse physical, temperature and environmental conditions.
Flexible and easy to cut and install.
Available in different grades and dimensions depending on your application requirements.
Isodamp and Isoloss materials are specifically designed for:
Find below some useful documents for download. If you still require further details, don't hesitate to contact us.
Other Trelleborg Applied Technologies products related to Isodamp and Issoloss – Damping and Isolating Material.