Farming professionals and visitors will be able to discover Trelleborg’s extensive portfolio of tires and complete wheel systems at SIMA 2017 in Paris, France, from February 26 to March 2, on stand C 060, Hall 7.
At the show, Trelleborg will be showcasing:
• The VF1050/50R32, a new size in the TM3000 range, has been developed to provide farming professionals with increased productivity, lowering overall operating costs while still respecting the environment. Designed for the new generation of spreader machines, the VF1050/50R32 offers the benefits of the VF construction and a D rated load index (65 Km/h). Compared to standard options in the market, the VF construction allows the tire to carry up to 40 percent more load at the same pressure or to inflate the tire with up to 40 percent less pressure while carrying the same load. This means that the tire can carry up to 13,200 kg at 3.6 bar.
• The VF380/105R50, a new size in the TM150 range, is for larger sprayer machines and allows the producer to work in the most difficult of conditions. It is able to cope with high demand applications due to its high load capacity, stability and reduced fuel consumption. D rated at 65 km/h, TM150 provides excellent lateral stability, as well as outstanding road comfort and handling even at high speeds. In addition, it can carry 40 percent more load or it can be deflated by up to 40 percent while carrying the same load.
• The VF750/70R44, a new size in TM1060 range, is designed with the latest generation of tractors in mind using ProgressiveTractionTM technology. The new size, exclusive to Trelleborg, means the TM1060 range is now suitable for tractors over 400 horsepower and can be used with narrower rims, improving the tractor’s efficiency. In addition, the tire is able to work at a higher torque and provides a wider footprint, increasing traction. It also offers a load capacity of up to 40 per cent more than premium alternatives on the market.
• The 520/70R38 TM700 ProgressiveTraction™, with its two points of anchorage and boost grip, has a traction capability of up to 18 percent more compared to the average tire of this type. Its design greatly reduces tire slippage to ensure maximum traction. This reduces working time per hectare, resulting in lower emissions and the best cost efficiency.
• The IF900/65R46 TM1000 High Power line has been co-designed together with leading tractor manufacturers to equip the latest generation of high powered tractors. This range is able to transfer the entire engine power to the ground, along with the torque driven by the latest breed of transmissions.
• The TH400 is the Agro Industrial radial range for the latest generations of telescopic handlers, backhoes and mini loaders. Versatile in several applications, TH400 is able to operate on the toughest soils while coping with the most demanding conditions. The advanced TH400 radial carcass, along with its reinforced structure, ensures maximum machine stability even on tough slopes, permitting great maneuverability and comfort. Trelleborg will exhibit size 460/70R24 on stand.
In addition, visitors to the show will discover the new V-reality App that gives users a unique visual experience, allowing them to see Trelleborg’s best-in-class agricultural tire solutions in action like never before. Visitors can also face the challenges of modern agriculture by playing the “Farming Simulator 17” video game, for which Trelleborg is the official agricultural tire partner.
For more information, visit: www.trelleborg.com/en/wheels
Download the entire document of the press release: