Farming professionals and visitors will be able to discover Trelleborg’s new V-reality App at EIMA International 2016 in Bologna, from November 9 to 13, on stand A1, Hall 14. The app provides a unique visual experience to see Trelleborg’s best-in-class agricultural tire solutions in action like never before. Visitors can also face the challenges of modern agriculture by playing the new video game “Farming Simulator 17”, of which Trelleborg is the official partner for agricultural tires.
In addition, Trelleborg will be showcasing its extensive portfolio of tires and complete wheel systems:
- The VF 710/60R42 size from the TM1060 range of tires is designed with ProgressiveTractionTM technology for the latest generation of tractors in mind. The TM1060 range provides a load capacity of up to 40 per cent more than the premium alternatives on the market. In addition, unlike many existing solutions on the market, the TM1060 is suitable for use on tractors of over 300 horsepower, and can be used with narrower rims, improving the tractor’s efficiency.
- The TM700 ProgressiveTraction™, with its two points of anchorage and boost grip, has a traction capability up to 18 percent compared to the average of the market. Its design greatly reduces tire slippage to ensure maximum traction. The reduced working time per hectare results in lower emissions and premium cost efficiency.
- Trelleborg’s TM150 tire is able to cope with high demand applications, through its high load, stability and reduced fuel consumption. It allows the producer to work in the most difficult of conditions. D rated at 40 mph, TM150 provides excellent lateral stability and great road comfort and handling, even at high speeds. In addition, it can carry 40 percent more load or it can be deflated by up to 40 percent while carrying the same load.
- The IF 800/70R32 TM3000, designed according to the BlueTireTM Technology, is the answer for the latest and future generations of harvesters and combine machines. Its tread pattern, along with its advanced carcass design, maximizes the load capacity of the tire at low inflation pressure. The TM3000 range respects the soil and boosts crop yield while preserving the environment. Matching sustainable and precision farming approaches, TM3000 is the right choice to increase the productivity of farming operations, lowering overall operating costs whilst looking after the safety and comfort of the operators.
- The new TM1000 High Power line has been co-designed together with leading tractor manufacturers to equip the latest generation of high powered tractors. This range is able to transfer to the ground the entire engine power, along with the torque driven by the latest breed of transmissions. On Trelleborg stand, size 900/65R46 will be displayed.
- The TH400 is the Agro Industrial radial range for the latest generations of telescopic handlers, backhoes and mini loaders. Versatile in several applications, TH400 is able to operate on the toughest soils while coping with the most demanding conditions. The advanced TH400 radial carcass, along with its reinforced structure, ensures maximum machine stability even on tough slopes, permitting great manoeuvrability and comfort. Trelleborg will exhibit size 460/70R24 on stand.
This press release is available for download in English. If you reproduce information from this release please give contact details as: