1. The Trelleborg Harvest Offer promotion runs from 1st August 2017 – 30th September 2017 and only applies to purchases made between these dates. Claims must be received by Trelleborg Wheel Systems
UK Ltd (the Promoter) before 20th October 2017. No claims after this date will be accepted.
2. The Trelleborg Harvest Offer promotion is the offer of the Promoter of up to £350 Compliments
Vouchers (the Gift) to purchasers in respect of selected, same size, same pattern pairs of Trelleborg Agricultural Radial Tyres (excluding TH400) bought through participating Trelleborg dealers.
3. Compliments Vouchers cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other Trelleborg initiative.
4. In order to claim the Compliments Vouchers, claimants must fully complete this form, which is available from participating dealers and submit this by post with a copy of the appropriate sales invoice to: Marketing Department, Trelleborg Wheel Systems UK Ltd, 1 Redwing Court, Willow Farm Business
Park, Castle Donington, Derbyshire, DE74 2UH.
5. Compliments Vouchers claim forms are posted at claimants risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. The Compliments Vouchers will be despatched by registered post to the specified delivery address within 14 days of receipt of claim. For those purchasing 4 Trelleborg tyres, a set of overalls will be dispatched to the same address – the value of the Compliments Voucher is variable depending on the size and quantity of tyres purchased.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to confirm identification if necessary and to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification of proof or purchase.
8. All claim forms and copy sales invoices, once received by The Promoter, will become their property and will not be returned to the claimants.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any VAT, Tax, Bank or Building Society processing or administration fees associated with this programme.
10. The decision of the Promoter in all matters arising from this campaign is deemed to be final.
11. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. Promotion management: Trelleborg Wheel Systems UK Ltd, 1 Redwing Court, Willow Farm Business
The Personal Data (“Data”) you submit is used to meet any requests you formulate through the website, by e-mail or via any other form of electronic or non-electronic communication. It is also used to identify and inform you about products and services deemed most appropriate for you from among all those offered by TWS companies, whether they refer to the transmission of materials that have the objective to inform or update or invitations to initiatives that might be of interest to you. The data will be processed for the execution, by the Controller and/or by other entities belonging to Trelleborg Wheel Systems Business Area, of market surveys and, where applicable, benchmarking and/or marketing services and also for statistical and centralized information management activities in order to improve the services provided and to propose other services in a more effective manner. We remind you that at any time you may choose to stop receiving e-mail communications and/or transmission of invitations to meetings from the entities belonging to the TWS Business Area by following the instructions outlined in the communications received, or by writing directly to email@example.com